Pokercycle, a North Platte Trails Network Fundraiser
April 2 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
About this event
What is a Pokercycle?
Similar to a poker run, but on a bicycle! The Pokercycle is an 10-ish-mile bicycle ride, open to all ages, utilizing multi-use trails in North Platte, including some on-road, multi-use and gravel trails. There will be activity stations placed along the route from various North Platte organizations or business sponsors, for a chance to win extra prizes. This is NOT a race.
How to Play?
• This is not a race for who can finish the fastest. However, you will have 2 hours to complete route in order for your score to count.
• At each station the racer will receive a colored poker chip.
• Each color has a point value; however, you will not know what the points are until you arrive back at the finish line.
• Once you arrive at the finish line, you will use the chart to calculate your points and report to the Pokercycle officials.
• When everyone has returned and checked-in, the person with the highest number of points is the winner.
• In case of tie(s), there will be a draw for a high card to determine the winner.
• Cash Prize awarded for 1st Place.
• Route will be released at alater date.
Saturday, April 2nd, 2022
Check-in @ 1PM | Ride begins at 2PM
Silent Auction 1-5PM
3-5PM Pals Brewing Co. will donate $3 of every beer purchased to the North Platte Trails Network
Registration: $25 per rider. All racers receive a gift item.
Registration Deadline:March 13th, 2022 @ 11:30 PM CST.